August 19, 2010

some things i love

Thanks for your comments! It was definitely a happy surprise when I woke up this morning. Today I thought I would post some things I love in life. Just little things! I feel like the little things make me happiest because they're small, cute, and functional. 

First is stationary. I love sending thank you notes to whoever I can! I have a couple of sets of stationary- one is the brand Letter Impress from Target. I graduated recently and needed a bunch of thank you notes and I found these at a great price! They were $9.99 +tax. These are just great to have a box laying around just incase you have a thank you moment. 

I LOVE agendas. I loved getting a new one every year! I would stalk the store until the one I wanted came in. Of course I had to look online every day to make sure the release date wouldn't change. It's just one of my quirks, ha! So the first agenda is the one I used to use. It's called Time.Mine and they are sold on Amazon and at Borders and a couple designs are available on the Time.Mine website. ($14) These are perfect for College kids who need A LOT of room to write. And it doesn't hurt that the covers are adorable! 


Now that I've graduated and on my way to grad school, I needed a little more grown-up agenda. This one is Patent and Plum, which is a win-win for me! It's a COACH Tribeca (#60469) agenda that was out for 2009/2010 and was $198 retail. What's great about them is that you only have to buy the refills every year, instead of buying a whole new agenda. I am going to love this feature because I always felt bad throwing away my whole agenda, but now I can keep it for years to come. (I'm also a COACH addict, which probably isn't so good on my bank account!)


Sticky notes are my FAVORITE! They are super cute and come in a bunch of designs and colors. I use them for everything! Notes on my computer for products or dimensions, in my agenda when I don't know if a date is permanent or tentative. I just love them! 

Here are some cute ones from Cavallini available on Amazon for $13.



If you don't want to spend $13 dollars on a pack, I also find them in the $1 dollar section at Michael's or Target, depending on the time of year. Now might be a good time since school is back in session. 

If I can, tomorrow I will post about one of my favorite Cupcakes, which is a recipe my friend gave me in college and is loved by everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment